AWESOME would like to sincerely thank the local businesses that support our Volunteer Program: Pretzel, Livingstone’s Urban Jungle, Ruck Rover, Mr. Fox on William, Jacksons Drawing Supplies, The Court Hotel, Trackside Bakery, Fi & Co, Planet, Alex Hotel, Lil’ Toastface, Dandy Barber Co and Little Willy’s.
We can’t thank our amazing team of volunteer’s enough for their generous donation of time, skills and infectious enthusiasm to the AWESOME Festival. We couldn’t do it without you!
Staff and Board 2020
- Jenny Simpson Chief Executive Officer & Artistic Director
- Miranda Stephens Operations Manager
- Brianna Wotzko Education Manager
- Nadia Bischof Festival Admin & Artist Logistics Manager
- James Savage Production Manager
- Amelia Trenaman Festival Producer
- Rosharna Femia Marketing & Communications Coordinator
- Jemima Hill Volunteer Coordinator
- Amanda Scoble Finance Officer
- Sam Sisti Ticketing Officer
- Mitch Thomas Site Producer
- Samantha Martin Community Arts Admin Officer
- Madison Bailey McCusker Centre for Citizenship Intern
- Derry Simpson (Chair)
- Kate James (Treasurer)
- Mary Bretherton
- Elizabeth Chester
- Danielle Benda
- Daniel Smith
- Jenny Simpson
Join Team AWESOME
VOLUNTEER WITH US!
Volunteers are the lifeblood of the AWESOME festival! Share your passion for the arts, gain hands on event experience, give back to the community. Every day at the AWESOME Festival brings something new and exciting with various roles available including Festival Assistant, Team Leader, and School Tour Guide.
If you’re looking to apply new skills, network with industry professionals, or have some fun on your day off, express your interest today! (Ages 15+)
Email: [email protected]